There’s nothing wrong with a Winter uniform when it’s stylish. Relying on the same pieces which you can change up every day makes getting dressed effortless. Enter the tried-and-true combo loved by fashion girls everywhere: booties & skinny jeans. For seasons, we’ve embraced the outfit as a staple. To keep it fresh time and time again, we’re looking to the street style stars for some timely inspiration and a few twists on the look we love. Some are a straight-up classic, others offer just a new way to pair up your skinnies with the right ankle boots. Read on for 10 outfits that prove this combination is go-to for good reason.
1. In a cranberry color, because they look so good with black jeans.
2. With a high vamp boot and cropped jeans to show off your ankles.
3. With a pointed toe to dress up white jeans.
4. With fringe to lend personality to an all-black outfit.
5. In a neutral tone that goes with your everyday jeans.
6. With a black pair to match your all-black everything.
7. With buckled booties and distressed jeans for a rocker-chic vibe.
8. With cutoff denim, that exposes the cool laces on your combat boots.
9. With a slick finish bootie that lends polish to your beaten-up denim.
10. With a block heel bootie and embellished denim that feels decidedly on trend.
Image Source – Popsugar