Margot Robbie could walk a red carpet in denim cutoffs and a white tank — she’d still be the sexiest one in the room. The 26-yr-old Australian actress emits an inimitable glow even in black & white, but that doesn’t mean she keeps all her outfits simple. In fact, some of Margot Robbie’s very first looks are still imprinted in our minds, just like the embellished Gucci sheath she wore to her first Golden Globes.
Whether Margot Robbie’s letting a stunning number in a bright shade speak for itself or playing up a romantic silhouette with drool-worthy jewels, she always stays true to her signature sexy style, and we just can’t stop staring. Read on to catch up and zoom in on some of her stunning looks.
1. Margot chose a crystal-embellished Gucci column gown to wear at the European premiere of Suicide Squad.
2. Wearing an Alexander McQueen gown at the world premiere of Suicide Squad.
3. Wearing a Miu Miu gown and Messika jewels at the European premiere of The Legend of Tarzan.
4. Wearing a Gucci gown and pumps at the Hollywood premiere of The Legend of Tarzan.
5. Wearing a Calvin Klein Collection dress, Jimmy Choo shoes, and Elsa Peretti cuffs at the Met Gala in 2016.
6. Wearing a Valentino jumpsuit at the world premiere of Whiskey Tango Foxtrot.
7. Wearing a Tom Ford dress, Forevermark jewels, and The Row clutch at the Oscars in 2016.
8. Wearing a Saint Laurent gown and Van Cleef & Arpels jewels to the Oscars in 2015.
9. Wearing a Dior dress and Niwaka jewels to the Vanity Fair Oscars afterparty in 2015.
10. Wearing a Prada dress to the Met Gala in 2014.
11. Wearing a Gucci dress to the Golden Globes in 2014.
12. Wearing an Armani Privè gown and Jacob & Co. jewels at The Wolf of Wall Street New York premiere.
13. Wearing an Ermanno Scervino dress, Nicholas Kirkwood shoes, and a Stark clutch to the world premiere of About Time.
Image Source – Popsugar